You can register at the 70th National Congress. If you are unsure about the category applicable to you, please contact us before registering.
|Until 08/07/2019||Until 02/09/2019||Until 03/09/2019|
|SEORL Member – Specialists||360,00 €||360,00 €||360,00 €|
|SEORL Member – Residents||270,00 €||270,00 €||270,00 €|
|Non-member – Specialists or residents||600,00 €||670,00 €||730,00 €|
|AIAORL Member– Specialists or residents||360,00 €||360,00 €||360,00 €|
|Sponsor*||360,00 €||360,00 €||360,00 €|
*For this registration fee, you must be a sponsor, and as such you will receive a promo code from the Secretariat that you will need to use when registering.
What does the registration fee include
The registration fee includes:
- Documents of the Congress
- Access to the scientific activities and the commercial exhibition area
If you are an Honorary Member and wish to register at the Congress, please email this to email@example.com .
Online Registration Deadline
- Registrations by bank transfer: 29 September
- Registrations by the virtual POS system: 1 October
The payment methods available are:
- Virtual POS
Safe payment with credit card When you select the payment method during registration, a payment window will pop up.
- Bank transfer Below are the bank account data:
ES36 2103 2811 37 0032822442
BIC/SWIFT: UCJAES2M UNICAJA BANCO
Registration Cancellation Policy
To cancel a registration, you are requested to send a cancellation request by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). This requirement is also applicable in the case of a change of name in a group of registrants.
- No penalty will be applied if the cancellation request is submitted before 1 September.
- Between 2 and 15 September, an administration fee of 25% on the amount paid will be charged.
- If the cancellation is submitted after 16 September, a 100% penalty will be applied.
Refunds, when appropriate, will be made directly to the person or entity that paid the registration, once the Congress is over.
By sending this form, registrants accept the SEORL-CCC cancellation policy.